Pathway Lighting Introduces Multi-head Modular Accent Family
10/26/2017 10:44 am
OLD SAYBROOK, Conn., October 25, 2017 — Pathway Lighting Products, Inc. has introduced a new family of fixtures aptly named the Modular AccentsTM Series. This collection of multiple-head recessed accent fixtures comes with a choice of one to four independently adjustable heads that deliver light only where needed and directing people’s attention to visual interests and focal points. Each head rotates 180 degrees and maintains its position with a friction lock device and a 35 degree dual-axis tilt with a locking knob. It has high-performance StellarGloTM TIR optics delivering three beam distributions options ensuring superb cut-off, providing quiet ceilings and glare-free illumination. The architectural square heads are die-cast in aluminum and finished with a durable powder coat finish.
Key features include:
- Three output levels up to 1600 delivered lumens per head
- Color temperatures: 2700K, 3000K, 3500K & 4000K
- CRI: 80
- Beam distributions: 20°, 33° and 40° per head
- Dimming options include 0-10V to 1% and 2-wire forward / reverse phase (120V)
- Available in matte black and matte white powder coat
To see this collection go to: Modular Accents Series.